Friday, July 24, 2009

July Adventures

II am still experimenting with the “blog thing.” Our recent activities have included a trip to Woodbury, MN, to see Zach (yep, he is first on our list!), Scott, and Liz. (Sorry parents, you are less important.) In the cities, Alan and Scott attended the 3M glof tournament and even ate and drank in the 3M “bigwigs” tent. During our stay, they got to play some golf on their own too. My adventures included trips to the Woodbury Mall and the MOA with Zachie! We also went to the zoo – see Liz’s blog for details – I am delinquent in picture–taking!

After we got back from our trip, I went on a raft trip on the Stillwater River with some high school classmates. The weather was perfect and we all had a great time! 

I think I posted a picture here. It is of our April trip to Washington, DC, and a baseball game there.

No comments:

Post a Comment